Download: 24/10 Ten Day Prayer Guide

Ashura 2009 Video

Ashura - History

What is Ashura

Shiite Muslims: WORTH MORE THAN RUBIES trailer

Saturday, August 25, 2007

[ShBride 24] Light Shine

Shiite Muslims – a people God is pursuing to be Jesus’ Bride

shbride@rightbox.com
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.Matthew 5:16 ESV
"I am still searching." This was the response my new Iranian Shiite friend gave me when I asked him what he thought about Jesus.
Khosrow is an Iranian Shiite who lives in North America and is married to a born again believer. I was shocked to hear he had been on a mission trip with his wife to Africa. I was even more shocked when he handed me a pamphlet to help her raise money for a medical clinic for the poor in Central America.
His eyes sparkled as he talked about his wife's zeal for serving Jesus by serving the ones who are most needy. He said, "My wife is so excited about what she does and I like that!" It is evident that her faith is real and alive, and she is touching her husband's life.
Pray with us that God will give those Shiites that are "still searching" a bright light in their lives, so that they will see the good works of people who follow Jesus and give God glory. Pray that Shiite families will experience a new and living faith in God through Jesus when they see you and me letting our lights shine!

SUBSCRIBE OR UNSUBSCRIBE from Shiite Bride by emailing: shbride@rightbox.com
Post a Comment or a Prayer

No comments: